Jul 29, 2010

CO: Independent Gov Candidate Says Republican Plagiarized Him Too

From the Spot at the Denver Post:

Independent candidate for governor Jason Clark has let The Denver Post in on some startling news: It seems Scott McInnis has plagiarized him as well. “I was the first one to come up with ‘in it to win it,’ ” Clark told the Post, referring to the Republican gubernatorial candidate’s recent pledge to stay in the race despite pressure to drop out following plagiarism allegations.

“I wrote that (‘in it to win it’) in my newsletters several months ago,” Clark said. “I’ve had that all over my social media page, all over everything. “The guy’s got a problem – a big, big problem – with stealing ideas and plagiarism.”
"In it to win it" has, of course, been around for some time.

No comments: