Feb 22, 2010

CA: Green Party Candidate for Assembly 1st District

From High Bold Tage:
William Meyers for California Assembly 2010 
The governance of California and our nation by the Democratic and Republican Parties has been a disaster. I want to represent you, the citizens of the 1st district (Mendocino, Humboldt, Del Norte, Sonoma and Lake Counties) in the California Assembly in Sacramento. I am proudly running as a member of the Green Party.
I can help lead our citizens out of the quagmire of bad government. I know how to break up political logjams, so we can achieve:
  • A peaceful society, where tax dollars can go to schools, not prisons and war
  • Balanced, on time California state budgets every year
  • An economy with sustainable, productive jobs that are locally-based but globally competitive
  • Better protection of the environment at a reduced cost to taxpayers and businesses
  • More effective use of money for public education and social work
  • Less crime through focused enforcement, reduction of black-market economies, and effective rehabilitation
  • Ultimately, lower and fairer taxes after special-interest funding and loopholes are eliminated
My supporters are currently collecting signatures of Green Party registered voters so I can qualify for the ballot. After qualifying I will make an official declaration of candidacy. I will also open a campaign-specific web site, and put a link to it here.
I would be happy to have your help. Contact me at bill@iiipublishing.com or 707-882-1818
http://www.williampmeyers.org/elections/meyers2010/meyers2010.html

No comments: