Apr 25, 2010

CO: Libertarian Candidate for State House Running Aggressive Campaign

From the LP Colorado, Christine Smith asks for "urgently" needed financial support:
I am asking for your help right now due to an urgent need for financial support to keep the excellent momentum my campaign has developed going.

This is a winnable race, and I want to fight as hard as possible to try and achieve a win because I know the good I will work diligently for once in the State House. . . . As most of you are aware of, I am running for Colorado State House and my campaign is going very well. Am maintaining the momentum begun and developed in January-March, with much more campaigning across the 6 counties of my district. You can learn about my plans for legislation in the State House, platform/issues, endorsements, media coverage and more at my campaign website: http://www.ElectChristineSmith.com
As you'll see at my website, I seek to and will fight hard to bring greater liberty and respect to the rights of the individual and seek legislation standing up to the infringements of the federal government.  Without going into great detail in this letter, I'll just briefly share that I am continuing with strong advertising of my political campaign across my district.

No comments: