Apr 20, 2010

IL: Constitution Party Candidate for Senate Reports on Tea Party Events

From Randy Stufflebeam at Independent American News:
Last week was a really good week! The Constitution Party attended many, many “Tea Parties” throughout the state (and I suspect nationally as well). On Saturday, April 10, we attended the Alton Tea Party.
Then on Thursday, April 15, “Tax Day,” I attended the Tea Party in Peoria, Illinois from 1 to 2:30. Actually, I think we were there until 3:30 talking with people. Then we moved over to the Bloomington, IL “Tax Day Tea Party.” I know we had Constitution Party Candidates, Michael White (Governor) and Tim Becker (Comptroller) attending the tea parties in Chicago. We also had Constitution Party candidate, Christian Falconer (U.S. Congress) and the full slate of Massac Country candidates attending tea parties in the southern Illinois.
It’s no secret that I am running for the U.S. Senate here in Illinois and I know I have a tough row to hoe to win. However, it is my desire that win, loose, or draw, that I leave a huge wake of Constitutionalists. At the tea parties in Peoria, Bloomington and Kankakee, I was afforded the opportunity to speak, not as a candidate, but as a Constitutionalist.

No comments: