With the lame ducks out of the way, what else can Congress be proud of? Here’s just a few:
I could go on with this for pages and pages but I think you get the idea.
- Allowing the president to wage trillion dollar wars of aggression all over the world;
- Bankrupting the richest nation on earth;
- Destroying two-thirds of the manufacturing base of the greatest manufacturing nation on earth;
- Plunging future generations of Americans into debt peonage;
- Obamacare with its health mandates that deny the right to exit the system – a system, by the way, to which Congress is not subject;
- Return of death panels despite the assurances that they would not return;
- The Food Safety Bill, or the bill to make Monsanto our food controller;
- Genetically modified foods; irradiated foods; imported and uninspected foods;
- Net neutrality talks well under way;
- A controlled press,
- and destruction of the best education system in the world.
Jan 3, 2011
From Darrell Castle a the Constitution Party of Tennessee: